What if you could turn a simple text description into a stunning video? Or rapidly generate hundreds of customized shorts from a single live stream? How about having your own virtual voice actor, free to say whatever you type?
The age of AI-empowered content creation has arrived.
In this video, Nick Nimmin provides a fantastic overview of some of the most exciting AI apps, and shows how you can begin to leverage them.
Revolutionary AI tools allow anyone to effortlessly produce videos, images, graphics, voiceovers, and more with just the click of a button.
It’s not all perfect yet… but remember—this is the worst it’s ever going to be.
Key Tools to Boost Your Content
- AI Video Generators – Apps like Kaiber and RunwayML can turn images, audio, and text into stunning video creations. Experiment with different styles and effects.
- AI Image Generation – With Midjourney, you can turn any text prompt into a visually appealing image. Great for brainstorming video thumbnail ideas.
- AI Audio Enhancement – Improve subpar audio quality with Adobe Enhance. It can make microphone or phone recordings sound crisp and professional.
- AI Voiceover Actors – Create realistic voiceovers just by typing a script with PlayHT or ElevenLabs. You can even train it on your own voice.
- AI Thumbnail Enhancement – Take screenshots and touch them up with tools like Adobe Firefly and Photoshop Generative Fill. The effects are mind-blowing.
Optimize Your Workflow
- AI Assistants – TubeBuddy and TubeSpanner integrate AI to analyze your content performance, suggest better titles, and even help write video scripts.
- AI Video Shorts Generation – Repurpose long videos into short clips with Opus Clip or SubMagic. Perfect for vertical platforms.
- Captioning – Quickly add captions and subtitles to your shorts with tools like SubMagic.
This is a really great overview of just some of the new AI tools available to us right now.
I’ve personally integrated Midjourney, ElevenLabs, and am loving Photoshop’s Generative Fill, Adobe Enhance, & Adobe Firefly’s new features…
I’ve also tried out Kaiber, RunwayML, and Opus Clip.
These tools are all very impressive. I’m currently weighing pros and cons—determining which of these services I would use to enhance my own work as a creator.
I’ve said it before: these tools are a multiplier of our abilities.
Combining these tools with your personal touch will help you stand out from the competition.
The world of content creation is evolving rapidly. So keep tabs on these innovations… and determine which ones would prove useful in your own creative process!
I’m watching this space closely.
If you want to keep up to date on everything generative AI, and how we can benefit from it as content creators, bookmark AwesomeContentCreator.com and visit often!
Have you gone down the AI rabbit hole?
Which tools are you using? Which ones are you considering?
I’d love to hear about your experiments in the comments below!