Ok creators, this one just blew my mind.
What if you could go from initial concept to a completed responsive landing page in just 60 minutes?
Sounds impossible, right?
Well, thanks to incredible new AI tools, this dream is now a reality.
Join Midjourney expert Nick St. Pierre and Adam Mura from Relume as they demonstrate how to leverage AI image generation, an AI sitemap builders with a large component library, and a popular web builder to design a slick website for a fictional electric bike company—without writing a single line of code.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in web design, this video will open your eyes to how generative AI can actually 10x your workflow.
Actionable Items from the Video
- Start with a simple text description of the company and product. AI can generate an entire sitemap and page content from this.
- Use AI image generation for lifestyle shots and product mockups. Add your own backgrounds easily.
- Generate wireframes and components with AI that link to your brand style guide.
- Export wireframes into Figma and/or Webflow—where branding colors, fonts, etc are automatically applied.
- Iterate on images and copy quickly. Tool allows easy exploration of variations.
- Add your own custom illustrations, icons, etc to bring it all together.
- Go from concept to completed responsive site in about an hour (!)
My mind is still recovering from what I just saw. The future is officially here.
The ability to quickly mock up and iterate on designs is game-changing. You can validate ideas and sell clients before ever investing heavily in development and photography.
The speed that Relume + Webflow can take us from idea to a fully responsive website is astounding.
Adding Midjourney to the mix further solidifies the power of generative AI.
What did you think? Is your jaw on the floor too?
I’m thinking about giving Relume & Webflow a go to build my personal website. Would you be interested in seeing that process?