Greetings fellow Content Creators!
Last updated: October 12, 2023
Our Comment Policy
How to Comment on Awesome Content Creator
- Use your real first name and email address
- Please read the article before you comment
- Contribute smart, relevant ideas that expand on the article’s premise
- Feel free to use your personality, whether by telling a joke or making a funny reference that helps move the conversation forward
- Offer useful, constructive criticism
A Few Examples of How Not to Contribute
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Violations of anyone else’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Profanity, racism, bigotry, or anything that may be deemed offensive
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Comments that attack us or other contributors
- Spam, or solely promotional comments (including links back to your product or service)
To summarize, if you’d like your comment to stay on Awesome Content Creator, please be respectful of our authors and our community. Use good sense, and think before you post.
We want everyone to have a positive and engaging experience.
Additional Commenting Guidelines and Information
All Rights Reserved
We reserve the right to edit, move, delete, or mark any comment as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing Awesome Content Creator.
If we receive genuine notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted, and the commenter may be blocked from from posting comments in the future.
If you do include a link in your comment, note that your comment may not be immediately approved for posting. Please be patient. Comments with relevant links that add to the conversation go through an approval process. However, obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, or send traffic to your site are not allowed.
By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take full responsibility for it. You agree to hold Awesome Content Creator, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
You will need to provide an authentic email address to post a comment on Awesome Content Creator. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. That being said, please do not share private information within your comments. We will delete any phone numbers, email addresses, or other private or personal information to protect the affected person(s). This is not a place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
Please don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as such. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address will be blacklisted.
If you’re wondering how to get your photo to appear next to your comment… you’ll want to sign up for Gravatar. There, you’ll upload an image to be associated with your your email address, and that image will appear on comment boards across the web.
That’s it. Pretty simple, right?
If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our visitors. If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in the comments!